Monday, March 16, 2009

McDonalds Used To Serve Sugar Cane Juice

Did you know, at one time, McDonald's offered fresh sugar cane juice on the menu, but they have stopped this product, and it's such a pity.

Anyone old enough to remember this?

If you must know, this was one of the reasons why I got a part time job as a McDonald's cashier when I was studying at Inti College, despite the fact they pay peanuts .... because this job came with free meals, including my favorite sugar cane juice.

I wish they serve fresh juice on it's menu. Pasteurized orange juice just don't cut it.

Fresh raw healthy juice with some burger on a bun?

Is it possible?

Jasmin
Come join my "Eat Raw Food Today" facebook group

More on sugar cane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is like, 13 years ago, but your post is the only one that shows the brain freeze i got everytime I drank the McD sugar cane juice are not fake memories. :D.