Sunday, March 29, 2009

SAVE MONEY WHILE COOKING PASTA

I used to boil pasta for about 20 minutes or more for my babies until it's really soft because small kids can hardly chew noodles without molars, you see.

Then, my sister-in-law taught me an excellent trick that shaves off my cooking time AND save me money because I use less gas (electricity if you use electric burner).

First, boil some water. Once the water is boiling, just add the pasta into the boiling water and let the water bubble up. Turn off the gas and just go about doing whatever you need to do like housework or just play with the internet like what I'm doing now.

In about 20 minutes, you will have soft pasta. Really.

Then, just reboil the pasta to cook it. Drain the water, and add the sauce.

It's THAT simple.

Save the environment, save some money!

Jasmin
Come join my "Eat Raw Food Today" facebook group

No comments: