Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TRAVELING AND EATING HEALTHY FOOD


 
As soon as I send this message to you, I'll be jumping into my car and driving to Singapore.
 
I used to back pack all the time as a student, but halfway through my trips, I usually feel a little tired. I realised that I didn't have enough raw fruits and vegetables. Now, I always carry some fruit in my bag where ever I go. Try it! It's not really hard to get fruits while traveling. You need to have a small bottle of fruit detergent with you and access to clean water to wash your fruit. A fruit detergent, by the way, is a detergent that helps remove wax and pesticides from the produce you buy. You can easily get one of those all natural, bio degradable fruit washes from your local organic stores.
 
What's in my bag you ask? Bananas! Mother nature has come up with the perfect peel for the banana that makes it easy to bring along. 
 
Jasmin
"Eat Raw Food Today" facebook group
 

No comments: