Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PINEAPPLE PARASITE CLEANSE


Pineapple is an amazing fruit। Did you know it can kill tapeworms? What it does is the pineapple enzymes literally strips the skin from the tapeworm, thus killing it.

Now, you are probably thinking "what's this got to do with me?"

I'm sharing this with you because you may have parasites in your body if you are exposed to household pets that wander in the yard, like cats and dogs। You may be exposed if you do gardening or play football in wet, muddy grounds। Children may be exposed to parasites if they play in dirty playgrounds and explore the drains that run through your house।

You can take a chemical to kill worms in your body, or you can use the natural, raw fruit method।


Here's what one of a pineapple fan has to say about the raw fruit as a parasite killer at a discussion board.

=============

I just had to say I think pineapple is greatly underestimated। I have done lots of parasite cleanses over the last 2 years with all different kinds of herbs and methods and have noticed a big improvement in my health। Recently I read about using pineapple to kill parasites so I gave it a try। I started 2 days ago by drinking two juiced pineapples। Later that evening I noticed hundreds of parasites more than I have seen collectively over the period of the two year I did parasite cleansing। Instantly I felt better and my skin was softer it was like I had unblocked something in my body. Last night I did the same but with an enema which unloaded maybe 2 to 3 hundred parasites, I mean liver flukes, the lot! I will be doing the same tonight, can't believe how much better I feel over two days! Maybe it was just me but maybe more people should try pineapple.

Good luck!

Daveeeg


More on parasites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. when you eat pineapple regularly, is there a dead worm that came out when you poop up? bec.i had this experience when i ate pinapple for a few weeks. but i stopped it due to my hectic sched.

Anonymous said...

I've been pooping out an army of liver flukes, I mean it's ridiculous, plus a bunch of 3" long pin-worm type. I didn't intentionally detox. Could have been one of two things I had yesterday: 1) Indian food take out. Don't know what spices, but it was hot. Could have been a combo of ginger, chili pepper, or whatever. 2) Fresh cut pineapple. Don't usually get the fresh cut cause it is a hassle, but I picked up a party tray of mixed fruit and it was in there. I ate several pineapple pieces yesterday and a couple today! I didn't go on any special diet. I'm thinking it was the pineapple. Why? Because I eat indian spices quite a bit (although I haven't done takeout in a while) and this never happens. My guess is it really makes a difference if you buy the fresh pieces from the refrigerated section as opposed to the canned stuff. I like the fresh pieces because a whole pineapple is often hard to find, and will rot before I finish it. I read that pineapple contain an ingredient that digests protein and guess what? Parasites are protein! Gross, I know, but better out than in.