Monday, September 8, 2008

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT A PARASITE CLEANSE

It's important to read this up if you are already undergoing a cleanse.

1. DON'T DO TOO OFTEN AND TOO MUCH

Take the pineapple parasite cleanse for example. Take it for 3 days, and then, don't take it anymore until 30 days. It will kill a lot of parasites on the first 3 days. But there's unhatched eggs right? You have to wait for the eggs to hatch, to destroy them. After 30 days, do another pineapple parasite cleanse for another 3 days and then, wait for about 90 - 150 days before you do another cleanse so that you will not create resistant parasites. MINIMUM 90 DAYS APART!

Resistance happens when the potent chemicals are repeatedly started - stopped and started again OR when they're taken for too long - months on end - OR when too low of a dose is taken for a long period of time - months. Much like taking antibiotics incorrectly. Some people use too many herbs for too long of a period of time and this can cause the resistance. They do this UNKNOWINGLY because they are under the assumption that herb use and fruits are safe. This is not true. When we use food as medicine, it should be treated like a drug.



2. PARASITE CLEANSE ARE NOT FOR BABIES, PREGNANT WOMEN OR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS

This is important. Obviously, we can't feed pineapples, chilli or any other thing except milk to babies because their stomach can not accept these foods.


Pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers should not take any parasite cleanse because the baby will be in danger if we do so. When we do a parasite cleanse, the parasites will try to escape and will try to migrate to other parts of the body. Some of the parasite eggs can be transferred via breast milk. Sounds bad right? I'm a breastfeeding mum myself, and believe me, I would do a parasite cleanse in a heartbeat if I could. But right now, breastfeeding is more important, and I can wait another year to wean, and then zap those monsters when the time comes.

Jasmin Choy
"Eat Raw Food Today" facebook group

ps if you think there's major parasite infestation in your body, please see a doctor to help you, or message me and I will direct you to some websites that can help you. It's very, very important that you do it correctly.

pps tomorrow, I will talk about stools or feces if it's more polite. Too often, we get embarrassed at the pong we generate in the toilet. But do you know, a smelly stool is a sign that things are not right somewhere? Because really a healthy stool should be nearly odorless. See you then.

3 comments:

anna conda said...

Can you send me info on parasite cleanse? There are little white things in my stool- not moving... but it looks like a parasite to me. I am breastfeeding and considering taking diatomaceous earth. I have used it as a dewormer on my pets and it works wonders- kills the parasite before expelling it through feces. I did some research and although there is conflicting evidence, it looks like it might be a good option for us. Trying to figure out our options. Thanks!

Kimberly said...

Do not use diatomaceous earth while nursing. I've had friends non nursing ones end up in the emergency room. Very very sick from using it. It's dangerous for baby

Kimberly said...

Do not use diatomaceous earth while nursing. I've had friends non nursing ones end up in the emergency room. Very very sick from using it. It's dangerous for baby